- Before Submitting the On-line application, please read the eligibility criterion for BOE certificate examination carefully if you are an aspiring candidate for the certificate examination. You can also avail this course to improve your knowledge and general proficiency about Boiler O&M
- Please pay the programme fees and keep the copy of the payment receipt ready, which is required to be attached when you submit the on-line application.
- Within two working days, you would receive the i) Scan copy of the Payment Receipt, ii) Username and password to access your control panel in the Virtual Classroom, and iii) A guideline presentation explaining how to use the Virtual Classroom,
- The Study Material volumes would be dispatched by courier. It will be sent to the shipping address mentioned by you in the application form
- For Professionals working in India :INR 10,000 + 14.5% Service Tax: Total INR 11,450/-
- For Professionals working Abroad :USD 500 [Only for increasing proficiency in Boiler operation & Maintenance. Professionals working Abroad are not eligible for BOE Certificate Examination]
Payment Option:The Registration Fees can be paid through
- Account Transfer through NEFT/ RTGS
- Direct Cheque deposit to a specified Account
- By a DD made in favour of India Boiler dot Com, payable at Vadodara
- Wire transfer through Swift code (For professionals working abroad)
While filling the application form, please keep the following document available in your computer:
- In case of RTGS transfer, save the acknowledgement receipt screen shot after successful transfer.
- In case of direct deposit to the account, keep the scan copy of the payment receipt.
- In case of DD, keep the scan copy of the DD