You have to make the payment first and submit the scanned copy of your payment receipt along with your application.
- For Professionals working in India :INR 10,000 + 15% Service Tax: Total INR 11,500/-
- For Professionals working Abroad :USD 500
Payment Option:The Registration Fees can be paid through
- Account Transfer through NEFT/ RTGS
- Direct Cheque deposit to a specified Account
- By a DD made in favour of India Boiler dot Com, payable at Vadodara
- Wire transfer through Swift code (For professionals working abroad)
While filling the application form, please keep the following document available in your computer, which you will have to upload while submitting the form.
- In case of RTGS transfer, save the acknowledgement receipt screen shot after successful transfer.
- In case of direct deposit to the account, keep the scan copy of the payment receipt.
- In case of DD, keep the scan copy of the DD
For NEFT/ RTGS transfer or direct deposit,the following details are to be noted:
If you want to avail this training to prepare for the BOE certificate examination then please check the following eligibility criterion
Degree or Diploma from a recognized Institution in:
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Chemical Engineering,
- Instrumentation Engineering,
- Power Plant Engineering or
- Production Engineering
Candidates should have experience in Operation and/ or Maintenance of Boiler for
- Not less than two years in case of Degree holders
- Not less than Five years in case of Diploma holders
- Not less than one year in case of Degree holders of PG Diploma from NPTI
Not less than 23 years
Thanks, I have understood the requirement.